- CUA Public Interest Law Map
Explore CUA's Public Interest/ Public Service Student Organizations, Course Offerings, Career Resources, Student Awards & Recognition, and our Pro Bono Commitment
- Jobs and Fellowships
- Funding & Loan Repayment
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- Public Interest Law Links
- L&SJI Archives
- ACS ResearchLink!
Research topics to address real-world problems
- CUA Law Recognized as Top School for Public Service Employment
- Letter to a Law Student Interested in Social Justice, by Prof. William P. Quigley (Loyola Law School - New Orleans)
- The Road More Traveled - At least at CUA Law! Alumni in government and public service
The Office of Law and Social Justice Initiatives is hosting a Brown Bag Lunch Series on Public Interest/Public Service Law Topics. Presentations range from career paths to current issues, followed by Q&A.
February 27th, 2012, 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
January 25, 2012 at 12 - 1 p.m.
November 30, 2011 at 12 - 1 p.m.
Co-Sponsored by SPIL
October 26, 2011 at 12 – 1 p.m.
October 4, 2011, 12:30 p.m.
“Human Trafficking in Haiti”
Co-Sponsored by CUA-Haiti Initiatives & the JQA Society
September 28, 2011, 12 - 1 p.m.
Lawrence Morris, CUA General Counsel
Co-Sponsored by MNLSA