- CUA Public Interest Law Map
Explore CUA's Public Interest/ Public Service Student Organizations, Course Offerings, Career Resources, Student Awards & Recognition, and our Pro Bono Commitment
- Jobs and Fellowships
- Funding & Loan Repayment
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- Public Interest Law Links
- L&SJI Archives
- ACS ResearchLink!
Research topics to address real-world problems
- CUA Law Recognized as Top School for Public Service Employment
- Letter to a Law Student Interested in Social Justice, by Prof. William P. Quigley (Loyola Law School - New Orleans)
- The Road More Traveled - At least at CUA Law! Alumni in government and public service
Saturday, November 9 - Where Justice & Mercy Meet; Catholic Opposition to the Death Penalty, 9--4pm, Byron Auditorium, to register go to http://tinyurl.com/justiceandmercymeet
Monday, Novermber 11 - Faith in Action program: Pro Bono Work to Help Others Today (and Your Career Tomorrow), 4pm, Slowinski Courtroom, Reception to follow.
Wednesday, November 13 - OCDP: Judicial Clerkships, 4pm, Slowinski Courtroom.
BALSA Presents: William Crossley, Ass't Sec., U.S. Dept, Education, Civil Rights Division, 4:30 p.m., Room 213.