- CUA Public Interest Law Map
Explore CUA's Public Interest/ Public Service Student Organizations, Course Offerings, Career Resources, Student Awards & Recognition, and our Pro Bono Commitment
- Jobs and Fellowships
- Funding & Loan Repayment
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- Public Interest Law Links
- L&SJI Archives
- ACS ResearchLink!
Research topics to address real-world problems
- CUA Law Recognized as Top School for Public Service Employment
- Letter to a Law Student Interested in Social Justice, by Prof. William P. Quigley (Loyola Law School - New Orleans)
- The Road More Traveled - At least at CUA Law! Alumni in government and public service
Recent & Future Events
Here is a link to a flyer created by the Washington Council of Lawyers listing public interest events in DC in summer 2014 of interest to law students.
Congratulations to the summer 2014 Eric Weissman Fund stipend, SPIL stipend, and O’Brien Fellowship award recipients. Here is a list of the names of the recipients of each award with their summer placements.
Monday, March 24, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Room 220. Brown Bag lunch: Reflections from the Bench on Veterans Treatment Courts, The Hon. Mary Hogan Sullivan.
Monday, March 31, 12:10 - 1:00pm, Room 220. Faith in Action Series: Human Trafficking and Human Dignity, presented by Professor Mary Leary
Thurday, April 3, 4:30 - 6:30pm, Atrium. Fourth Annual CUA Law Pro Bono Reception to acknowledge the commitment to pro bono service by the law school's students, staff, and faculty, and to recognize some of our sponsoring organizations.