- CUA Public Interest Law Map
Explore CUA's Public Interest/ Public Service Student Organizations, Course Offerings, Career Resources, Student Awards & Recognition, and our Pro Bono Commitment
- Jobs and Fellowships
- Funding & Loan Repayment
- Pro Bono Opportunities
- Public Interest Law Links
- L&SJI Archives
- ACS ResearchLink!
Research topics to address real-world problems
- CUA Law Recognized as Top School for Public Service Employment
- Letter to a Law Student Interested in Social Justice, by Prof. William P. Quigley (Loyola Law School - New Orleans)
- The Road More Traveled - At least at CUA Law! Alumni in government and public service
Recent & Future Events
Monday, March 24, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Room 220. Brown Bag lunch: Reflections from the Bench on Veterans Treatment Courts, The Hon. Mary Hogan Sullivan.