Thinking About A Career In Public Interest Or Public Service Law?
Search for Public Interest/ Public Service Jobs
- L&SJI Blog - http://jogilvy.wordpress.com/about
Current news, events, and opportunities in public service and public interest law in the Washington, D.C. area and throughout the United State
- PSJD - http://www.psjd.org/
Online clearinghouse for law students and lawyers to connect with public interest opportunities and information on public interest careers
- USA Jobs - http://www.usajobs.gov/
- Making the Difference - http://makingthedifference.org/index.shtml
Source for Federal Jobs & Internships
- Internships, Fellowships & Other Work Experience Opportunities in the Federal Government (CRS July 2013)
- PILNet - http://pilnet.org/
The Global Network for Public Interest Law
- Hillzoo – http://hillzoo.com
Internship opportunities on Capitol Hill, campaign opportunities, etc.
- Yale International Public Interest Law Guide
Interested In A Fellowship?
- PSJD- http://www.psjd.org/
Information and Resources
PSJD.org - Post-graduate Fellowship list (with deadlines)
- Equal Justice Works
Skadden Fellowship Foundationhttp://www.skaddenfellowships.org/sitecontent.cfm
Law School Post-Graduate Clinical Fellowships - Prof. Julie Lawton (DePaul) has collected a listing of clinical teaching fellowships known to be available as of April 2012. This is a non-scientific gathering of information and is meant for informational purposes only. Please contact Prof Lawton (Jlawton at depaul.edu) directly for any updates, additions, or corrections.
Interested In A Judicial Clerkship?
- Sign up for "Judicial Clerkships" on twen!
- OCPD's Judicial Clerkship Website
- Vermont Law Guide to State Judicial Clerkships
- Law Clerk Addict
- Judicial Clerkships
- Federal Judges Law Clerk Hiring Plan
- George Mason Judicial Clerk Website
- Article Re Clerkship Recommendations
- Clerkship Scramble
- NALP Judicial Clerkships
Harvard Law School Career Guides -
“A series of guides that offer advice on all aspects of the career planning process, from beginning to think about your options through the interview and negotiating process and even how to make the most of your experience in the job.”