Public Interest Curriculum
Public Interest/ Public Service
- Students for Public Interest Law (SPIL)
- Legal Services Society (LSS)
- Innocence Project Student Group
- General Practice Clinic
- Families and the Law Clinic
- Advocacy for the Elderly
- Consumer Protections Projec
Pro Bono at CUA
Are you a CUA law Student who has done Pro Bono Work? Let us know!!
Looking for a Pro Bono Project?
Sign up for Pro Bono Projects on TWEN!
Have a Pro Bono Project Idea?
Student Awards & Recognition
Pro Bono Service Honors
The Michael F. Curtin Pro Bono Award
Law School Service Awards
The Dean's Award
This award is given to the President of every student organization.
- Office of Career and Professional Development
- L&SJI Public Interest Jobs and Fellowships
- Office of Law & Social Justice Initiatives BLOG!
- Internships, Fellowships, and Job Opportunities with the Federal Government